World Class Assistant – Silicon Valley June 25, 2019
World Class Assistant Course
June 25, 26, 27th – Silicon Valley, Ca
The World Class Assistant certification and curriculum-based designation program is a time-tested, industry-proven powerhouse of learning. Designed to polish administrative professionals for upward mobility and current-level stellar performance, this course was the first to recognize assistants as “strategic business partners.”
- Gain the confidence and skills needed to impact your company’s success.
- Expand your influence.
- Cultivate stronger partnerships with leaders and co-workers.
- Develop an admirable professional reputation and gain greater visibility.
- Learn specific strategies that lead to improved performance.
- Experience rapid personal and professional growth.
- Get that special edge needed to stay two steps ahead in today’s competitive business world.
WHY RECEIVE CERTIFICATION AND A PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION?
Office Dynamics International was the first to offer a curriculum-based designation; meaning the only way to receive this special designation is to attend the course and meet certain objectives.
- Demonstrates to your executive, employer, and others that you are committed to your profession.
- Can open doors for professional advancement.
- Gives you a competitive edge.
- Sets you apart as a strong performer.
- Validates personal initiative and leadership skills.
JOIN AN ELITE GROUP
Only 750 assistants around the world have achieved the Certified World Class Assistant designation (CWCA). You will be part of an elite group of high-achieving assistants who are proud to place the CWCA after their name, on their business cards, LinkedIn profile, resume, and in their signature line.
NEW! Silicon Valley, CA
June 25, 26, 27, 2019
Facilitator: Joanne Linden, President of AdminUniverse™
Location: The Grand Hotel – Silicon Valley 865 W El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Limited Seats Now Available
Office Dynamics International Partners with AdminUniverse™
AdminUniverse™ is pleased to announce that we are partnering with Office Dynamics International to offer our World Class Assistant™ Certification and Designation course in San Jose. Joanne Linden is the President of AdminUniverse and Joanne will be facilitating the course in San Jose. Joanne Linden and Joan Burge have been long-time business colleagues. AdminUniverse is the only licensed authorized user for Office Dynamics’ World Class Assistant™ course and flagship training program, the Star Achievement Series®. Joanne Linden has been personally certified and trained by Joan Burge.
ONLY 15 SEATS AVAILABLE! AdminUniverse only has 15 seats available for the Silicon Valley course and they will fill up fast. The class maximum is 25 seats.
COURSE REGISTRATION HERE. You will register for the course with Office Dynamics When you arrive at the training venue, be sure to look for AdminUniverse/World Class Assistant™.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS: Should you need hotel accommodations, AdminUniverse has secured a special discounted rater for our attendees at The Grand Hotel. Should you book your room with The Grand Hotel, email Christine Tran directly and include ” AdminUniverse June 25th – 27th Event ” in the Subject line. Email: Ctran@cghotelgroup.com Phone: 408-522-4929
- 3 full days of live classroom training, including lunch
- 60+ page comprehensive workbook for personal career growth and training
- Professional Development Plan
- Bonus materials including secrets that only the most experienced executive assistants know
- 1.8 CEUs
- Your Certified World Class Assistant (CWCA) designation!
FOR DETAILS, CALL 866-402-2819 ext 2
All attendees are responsible for booking their own hotel and travel. We do not have any special rates with nearby hotels so you may stay at any hotel of your choice.
Should you be unable to attend for any reason, a full refund, less a $400 cancellation fee, will be issued if we receive written notice 45 days or more prior to the course start date. After that time, all registrations and no-shows are subject to full workshop fee. A company/organization may substitute one attendee for another. Refund for credit cards will only be given as a credit, not a check, reimbursement. Should the workshop need to be postponed due to acts of nature or national disasters, the workshop will be rescheduled, not canceled. AdminUniverse and Office Dynamics reserves the right to replace Joanne Linden as Master Trainer of the program with a Certified Trainer should an emergency arise.
By attending AdminUniverse™ and Office Dynamics International educational programs, you agree to photos, audio, and video taken for educational and/or marketing purposes.